https://bit.ly/2JBz7zV ← Learn English for everyday life with your free PDF Lessons
https://bit.ly/2N2StjM ← Ask Alisha your question now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Alisha it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to https://bit.ly/2N2StjM
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Alisha and get your question answered in a video!
In this video, Alisha answers 5 questions.
– What’s the difference between afraid and scared? I am a little confused.
– Can you tell me the difference between the words "commitment" and "compromise", please?
– What is the difference between "supposed to" and "meant to"?
– Is there any difference between loose and lose? I’m also confused with the words uninterested and disinterested. I think they have the same meaning, but I’m not sure…
– I found that sometimes there is a comma before "and", but sometimes not. When should I add a comma before "and"?
You’ve got questions about life in the United States, American culture, or any English related questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? Your favourite English teacher Alisha takes the questions you’ve been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your English study. Interact with Alisha to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning English is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us for more free content:
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EnglishClass101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EnglishClass101
■ Instagram:: https://www.instagram.com/wwwEnglishClass101com
#English #LearnEnglish #EnglishClass101 #EnglishLesson